Thursday, October 10, 2013

My life is interfering with blogging...

Wow, I had this mapped out. I had lists of stuff I was going to blog about and then I got a bad cold. Then my son's birthday was coming up. We are doing and Angry Birds theme by the way and it is going to be so cute! I got distracted. You will learn that I get distracted. I do eventually get it all done but not necessarily in the organized and timely manner I would like. Anyway, I plan on getting back on track. I hit publish on the second blog post just moments ago. Now I am going to publish this one and feel like I am all super cool and back in the circle. I am more of a circle girl than a path. Kind of like a hamster. I go round and round in my hamster ball. I run into stuff. But I am happy and getting exercise. Yeah, I like that metaphor. Anyway, back on track for filling you all in on who I am first of all. Because I have a list of topics you guys! I need to cross of things on my list.

No comments: